Surgical Services Taskforce and Anaesthesia Perioperative Care Network
- Bona et al. Introducing an enhanced recovery after surgery program in colorectal surgery: a single center experience. World Journal of Gastroenterology. 2014 Dec. 20 (46): 17578-87
- Coolsen et al. A systematic review of outcomes in patients undergoing liver surgery in an enhanced recovery after surgery pathways. HPB. 2013 Apr. 15(4): 245-51
- Ehlers et al. Alvimopan Use, Outcomes, and Costs: A Report from the Surgical Care and Outcomes Assessment Program Comparative Effectiveness Research Translation Network Collaborative. J Am Coll Surg. 2016 May;222(5):870-7.
- Gustafsson et al. Adherence to the enhanced recovery after surgery protocol and outcomes after colorectal cancer surgery. Arch Surg. 2011 May. 146 (5): 571-7
- Ly L, Shao YF, Zhoa YM. The enhanced recovery after surgery (ERAS) pathway for patients undergoing colorectal surgery: an update of meta-analysis of randomised controlled trials: international journal of colorectal disease. 2012 Dec. 27(12): 1549-54
- Mirbagheri N, Dunn G, Naganathan V, Suen M & Gladman MA. ‘Normal Values and Clinical Utility of Bedside Sonographic Assessment of Postoperative Gastric Emptying: A Prospective Cohort Study’. Dis Colon Rectum 2016; 59: 758-765.
- Nelson G, Kalogera E, Dowdy SC. Enhanced recovery pathways in gynecologic oncology. Gynecologic Oncology. 2014 Dec. 135(3): 586-94
- Shao Y, Zou LL, Zhou QH, Zhong DS, Guo FJ, Ma L. Fast-track surgery for gastroenteric neoplasms: a meta-analysis. Tumori. 2014 Sep.- Oct. 100(5): 197-203
- Short V, Herbert G, Perry R, Atkinson C, Ness AR, Penfold C, Thomas S, Andersen HK, Lewis SJ. Chewing gum for postoperative recovery of gastrointestinal function. Cochrane Database Syst Rev. 2015 Feb 20;(2)
- Sturm L, Cameron AL. Fast-track surgery and enhanced recovery after surgery (ERAS) programs. Adelaide (AU), ASERNIP-S, 2009, Report No. 4