Back to accessibility links
Model of Care for Spinal Cord Injury Workshop
A workshop was held on Friday, 16 June 2017 with 80 participants including people with spinal cord injury (SCI), and representatives from all clinical disciplines and senior management involved in health services for people with SCI.
- Provide an overview of key findings within the Spinal Cord Injury Diagnostic Report.
- Provide an overview of key features of the proposed spinal cord injury model of care.
- Gain feedback and refine the proposed model of care.
- Identify and prioritise issues for model of care implementation.
- Workshop program
- Workshop aims, objective and workshop instructions
- Key findings from diagnostic review – presented by Prof J Middleton
- The Way I See It – Clinician’s Perspective – presented by Dr P Bolton
- The Way I See It – Consumer’s Perspective – presented by H Haydon
- Life after SCI Rehab: Community Integration Post SCI – presented by S Rowe
- Model of Care: Evolution and key elements – presented by F Monypenny
- Implementing a model of care: next steps in the model of care journey – presented by J Parkin
- Report on the workshop