Rehabilitation Education Forum 2017
The 4th Annual ACI Rehabilitation Network Education Forum was held on Friday 5 May 2017. Presentations addressed the theme of Participating, Achieving, Recovering and attendees heard a range of topics as well as projects being implemented in rehabilitation services across the state.
The presentations are available for viewing via the links below.
The keynote address Introduction to Telehealth in Rehabilitation Medicine was made by Dr Roslyn Mozer, Senior Staff Specialist Rehabilitation Medicine, Rankin Park Centre, Hunter New England Health.
Further readings from this presentation are listed below.
- Reference resource list
- Sabesan S, Allen D, Loh P, et al. (2013), Practical aspects of telehealth: are my patients suited to telehealth? . Intern Med J, 43: 581–584. doi:10.1111/imj.12119
- Loh PK, Sabesan S, Allen D, et al. (2013), Practical aspects of telehealth: financial considerations . Intern Med J, 43: 829–834. doi:10.1111/imj.12193
- Allen DT, Caldwell P, Komesaroff PA, (2013), Practical aspects of telehealth: set-up and preparation for video consultations . Intern Med J, 43: 1133–1136. doi:10.1111/imj.12264
- Sabesan S, Allen D, Caldwell P, et al. (2014), Practical aspects of telehealth: doctor–patient relationship and communication . Intern Med J, 44: 101–103. doi:10.1111/imj.12323
- Sabesan S, Allen DT, Caldwell P, et al. (2014), Practical aspects of telehealth: establishing telehealth in an institution . Intern Med J, 44: 202–205. doi:10.1111/imj.12339
Please contact the ACI email@example.com if you require a text alternative for these videos.