Hornsby / Ku-ring-gai Healthcare Neighbourhood
Northern Sydney Local Health District, Sydney North Primary Health Network, and NSW Agency for Clinical Innovation are working with providers, managers and consumers of health and social care services across the Hornsby/ Ku-Ring-Gai region to build the healthcare neighbourhood. This work has involved a number of networking, education and information sharing sessions.
A number of events have been held aiming to improve awareness, relationships and connectivity between local services. Attendees to date have been able to work together in identifying a shared vision for what an integrated Healthcare Neighbourhood in this region could look like. The events also provide an opportunity to network with providers and consumers from the Hornsby/Ku-ring-gai area, to share resources relating to local services, and to hear about ways that the Primary Health Network, Local Health District and eHealth NSW are enabling better communication and collaboration between providers.
All people in the Hornsby / Ku-ring-gai region to have access to coordinated care that is centred on their needs and preferences. Local care providers to work in partnership to deliver optimal care.
Links and Resources
- Hornsby Community Directory, Hornsby Shire Council
- Ku-ring-gai Community Directory, Ku-ring-gai Shire Council
- My Health Record, Australian Government
- HealtheNet, NSW Health – eHealth
- Event Attendees Contact List
- Events Summary
- Workshop Findings
- Health Contact Centre Central Intake Line - 1300 732 503, Northern Sydney Local Health District
- Sydney North Health Pathways, Sydney North Primary Health Network and Northern Sydney Local Health District
If you are not registered for healthpathways please email HealthPathways@snhn.org.au to request a username and password