Rural Innovations Changing Healthcare 2020
ACI Rural Health Network proudly announces the 6th Rural Innovations Changing Healthcare (RICH Forum)
Theme: Health by Stealth: Rural Communities Leading by Example
This statewide forum is virtual in design, linking rural clinicians and consumers via a blend of videoconference, live webstreaming and social media. The day showcases the strength of rural communities implementing strategies to improve mental, physical and social wellbeing, where incidental health benefits quietly creep up on you!
Abstracts are invited for Oral papers and ePosters which showcase rural community-based health management through social connectivity demonstrating:
- Behavioural change
- Indigenous and culturally appropriate care
- Self-management strategies which increase confidence
- Strengthening connections with communities
- Consumers influencing health service continuity
- Creative use of technology for wellness
- Innovative and flexible workforce models
Call for Abstracts open 2nd December.
Abstracts close CoB 3rd February 2020
Registrations open 4th February 2020
This is a conference without travel, accommodation or registration fees.
Rural Health Network Manager
0427 568 249
Save the Date
Click to download
Open the file and save to your calendar application.
Jenny Preece, ACI Rural Health Network Manager
0427 568 249