Rural Innovations Changing Healthcare 2020
ACI Rural Health Network proudly announces the 6th Rural Innovations Changing Healthcare (RICH Forum)
Theme: Health by Stealth: Rural Communities Leading by Example
This statewide forum is virtual in design, linking rural clinicians and consumers via a blend of videoconference, live webstreaming and social media. The day showcases the strength of rural communities implementing strategies to improve mental, physical and social wellbeing, where incidental health benefits quietly creep up on you!
Oral Papers and ePosters will showcase rural community-based health management through social connectivity demonstrating:
- Behavioural change
- Indigenous and culturally appropriate care
- Self-management strategies which increase confidence
- Strengthening connections with communities
- Consumers influencing health service continuity
- Creative use of technology for wellness
- Innovative and flexible workforce models
Abstract submissions have now closed.
Registrations close 28 July 2020
This is a conference without travel, accommodation or registration fees.
Rural Health Network Manager
Phone: 0427 568 249