Musculoskeletal Network – ORP Peer Mentoring Workshop #7
The Peer Mentoring Workshop is a great opportunity for local teams to access support in implementing ORP as part of the Leading Better Value Care Program.
Building on previous workshops this workshop provides
- an opportunity to share knowledge and expertise
- practical advice and guidance
- a forum to consult your peers, and
- an update on implementation efforts across the state
This event will bring together managers and teams across NSW who are implementing and delivering the musculoskeletal models of care. This includes
- Medical officers and clinical leads
- Multidisciplinary team members
- Department managers
- LBVC project teams
- Others as locally relevant (e.g. PHN)
If you live or work in regional/rural settings (beyond Port Kembla, Bowral, Mt Victoria or Lake Macquarie) you may qualify for a scholarship to cover your travel and/or accommodation costs for 1-2 nights close to the venue.
To be eligible to be awarded a scholarship to attend this event you must be working in or planning the delivery of the ACI models of care for ORP.
If you are awarded a scholarship to attend this event you must be able to attend the event in its entirety.