Musculoskeletal Network – ORP Peer Mentoring Workshop
The Peer Mentoring Workshop is a great opportunity for local teams to access support in implementing ORP as part of the Leading Better Value Care Program.
Building on previous workshops this workshop provides
- an opportunity to share knowledge and expertise
- practical advice and guidance
- a forum to consult your peers, and
- an update on implementation efforts across the state
This event will bring together managers and teams across NSW who are implementing and delivering the musculoskeletal models of care. This includes
- Medical officers and clinical leads
- Multidisciplinary team members
- Department managers
- LBVC project teams
- Others as locally relevant (e.g. PHN)
If you work in rural settings – beyond Gosford, Sutherland and Penrith you may qualify for an ACI scholarship to cover your travel and/or accommodation costs for one to two nights close to the venue.
To be eligible to be awarded a scholarship to attend this event you must be working in or planning the delivery of the ACI models of care for ORP.
If you are awarded a scholarship to attend this event you must be able to attend the event in its entirety.
Please apply for supported travel or accommodation by Friday 31 May 2019. Applications are to be submitted to Sarah Bakonyi at: email@example.com or Tim Cooper at firstname.lastname@example.org