Research Advisory Committee
The ITIM Research Advisory Committee (RAC) meets bimonthly and reports to the Executive Committee.
- Zsolt Balogh, RAC Chair, Trauma Director, John Hunter Hospital
- Brian Burns, RAC Co-Chair, Trauma Director, Orange Health Service, Retrieval Specialist, HEMS
- Michael Dinh, Clinical Director, ITIM; Co-Director Trauma, Royal Prince Alfred Hospital
- Kate Curtis, Professor, Sydney Nursing School; Trauma CNC, St George Hospital
- Ian Harris, Professor of Orthopaedic Surgery, UNSW
- Colin Deans, A/Trauma Clinical Manager, Ambulance Service of NSW
- Tina Kendrick, CNC, NETS
- Ian Seppelt, Intensivist, Nepean Hospital
- SVS Soundappan, Head of Trauma at Children’s Hospital at Westmead
- Ralph Stanford, Spinal Surgeon, POW
- Pooria Sarrami, RAC Secretariat; Research Fellow, ITIM
Terms of Reference
Loading latest video...