Publications based on ITIM's data, research support or by ITIM members.
- Oliver, Matthew, Michael M. Dinh, Kate Curtis, Royce Paschkewitz, Oran Rigby, and Zsolt J. Balogh. "Trends in Procedures at Major Trauma Centres in New South Wales, Australia: An Analysis of State-Wide Trauma Data." World Journal of Surgery: 1-6.
- Curtis, Kate, Rebecca Mitchell, Amy McCarthy, Kellie Wilson, Connie Van, Belinda Kennedy, Gary Tall, Andrew Holland, Kim Foster, Stuart Dickinson, Henry Stelfox. "Development of the major trauma case review tool." Scandinavian Journal of Trauma, Resuscitation and Emergency Medicine (2017) 25:20
- Mitchell, Rebecca J., Kate Curtis, Luke Testa, Andrew Ja Holland, Soundappan Sv Soundappan, and Sarah Adams. "Differences in survival outcome for severely injured paediatric trauma by type of trauma centre." Journal of Paediatrics and Child Health (2017).
- Curtis, Kate, Amy McCarthy, Rebecca Mitchell, Deborah Black, Kim Foster, Stephen Jan, Brian Burns et al. "Paediatric trauma systems and their impact on the health outcomes of severely injured children: protocol for a mixed methods cohort study." Scandinavian journal of trauma, resuscitation and emergency medicine 24, no. 1 (2016): 69.
- Dinh, Michael M., Kate Curtis, Rebecca J. Mitchell, Kendall J. Bein, Zsolt J. Balogh, Ian Seppelt, Colin Deans, Rebecca Ivers, Saartje Berendsen Russell, and Oran Rigby. "Major trauma mortality in rural and metropolitan NSW, 2009-2014: a retrospective analysis of trauma registry data." Medical journal of Australia 205, no. 9 (2016): 403-407.
- Wu, Jane, Steven G. Faux, Ian Harris, Christopher J. Poulos, and Tara Alexander. "Record linkage is feasible with non‐identifiable trauma and rehabilitation datasets." Australian and New Zealand journal of public health 40, no. 3 (2016): 245-249.
- Wu, Jane, Steven G. Faux, Ian Harris, and Christopher J. Poulos. "Integration of trauma and rehabilitation services is the answer to more cost‐effective care." ANZ journal of surgery (2016).
- Garner, Alan A., Anna Lee, Andrew Weatherall, Mary Langcake, and Zsolt J. Balogh. "Physician staffed helicopter emergency medical service case identification-a before and after study in children." Scandinavian Journal of Trauma, Resuscitation and Emergency Medicine 24, no. 1 (2016): 92.
- Miu, Jenny, Kate Curtis, and Zsolt J. Balogh. "Profile of fall injury in the New South Wales older adult population." Australasian emergency nursing journal 19, no. 4 (2016): 179-185.
- Miu, Jenny, Michael M. Dinh, Kate Curtis, and Zsolt J. Balogh. "Ladder-related injuries in New South Wales." The Medical journal of Australia 204, no. 8 (2016): 302.
- Sarrami, Pooria, Rafael Ekmejian, Justine M. Naylor, Joseph Descallar, Robindro Chatterji, and Ian A. Harris. "Spine surgery outcome in patients who sought compensation after a motor vehicle accident: a retrospective cohort study." BMC surgery 16, no. 1 (2016): 76.
- Sarrami, Pooria, Elizabeth Armstrong, Justine M. Naylor, and Ian A. Harris. "Factors predicting outcome in whiplash injury: a systematic meta-review of prognostic factors." Journal of Orthopaedics and Traumatology (2016): 1-8.
- Ekmejian, Rafael, Pooria Sarrami, Justine M. Naylor, and Ian A. Harris. "A systematic review on the effectiveness of back protectors for motorcyclists." Scandinavian journal of trauma, resuscitation and emergency medicine 24, no. 1 (2016): 115.
- Sarrami, Pooria, Rafael Ekmejian, Justine M. Naylor, and Ian A. Harris. "Complications of vehicular-related injuries: a scoping review of literature." Archives of trauma research 6, no. 1 (2016).
- Rigby, Oran. "Re: Digital health technology and trauma: development of an app to standardize care." ANZ journal of surgery 85, no. 9 (2015): 693-693.
- Butcher, Nerida E., Catherine D’Este, and Zsolt J. Balogh. "The quest for a universal definition of polytrauma: A trauma registry-based validation study." Journal of trauma and acute care surgery 77.4 (2014): 620-623.
- Mitchell, Rebecca J., Kate Curtis, Shanley Chong, Andrew JA Holland, S. V. S. Soundappan, Kellie L. Wilson, and Daniel T. Cass. "Comparative analysis of trends in paediatric trauma outcomes in New South Wales, Australia." Injury 44, no. 1 (2013): 97-103.
- Mitchell, Rebecca J., Kate Curtis, Andrew JA Holland, Zsolt J. Balogh, Julie Evans, and Kellie L. Wilson. "Acute costs and predictors of higher treatment costs for major paediatric trauma in New South Wales, Australia." Journal of paediatrics and child health 49, no. 7 (2013): 557-563.