Intensive Care Service Model
A networked approach to intensive care service delivery.
PDF Document - 1.9Mb
Recommended standards for standalone Intensive Care Units in smaller rural, remote and metropolitan NSW hospitals, developed to ensure that NSW residents have access to intensive care services close to where they live.
It is intended this document be used by Level 3 and 4 Intensive Care Units, to identify if in scope for the service model.
PDF - 478KB
This implementation guide has been developed to support the translation of the Service Model into an effective and sustainable way of working.
- Agenda template DOC - 882KB
- Communication plan template DOC - 867KB
- Implementation A3 template PPT - 103KB
- Implementation A3 cheat sheet DOC - 28KB
- Implementation Project Management Plan DOC - 91KB
- Memo template DOC - 982KB
- Minutes template DOC - 884KB
- Poster presentation template PPT - 882KB
- Risks and issues template XLS - 83KB
- Sponsor status report template DOC - 52KB
- Terms of reference template DOC - 879KB
- Intensive Care Service Model - Self Assessment Tool XLS - 282KB
Manager, Intensive Care Coordination and Monitoring Unit, Agency for Clinical Innovation
0417 706 332