ICSN electronic Record for Intensive Care (eRIC) Working Group
The eRIC working group provides clinical advice to support the design, build, deployment and evaluation of the eRIC program.
The objectives of the eRIC Working Group are:
- To provide clinical leadership of the program and sponsor its objectives across the broader the clinical community.
- Provide clinical leadership to achieve the optimal balance between local and statewide standardisation of configuration and customisation to maximise both local and system-wide benefits.
- To inform development of program deliverables by contributing knowledge and expertise and reviewing outputs produced by the program team.
- Provide a mechanism and forums for the eRIC Program Team to consult with the ICU business owners.
- To provide advice, feedback and recommendations to the eRIC Program, eRIC Program Management Group (PMG) and Intensive Care Services Network (ICSN) Executive on specific matters and topics referred to it for input and consideration.
- Establishment of Subject Matter Expert Reference Groups as required, responsible for undertaking work under the eRICWG responsibilities.
- Associate Professor Theresa Jacques, Director Intensive Care Unit, St. George Hospital.
- Rand Butcher, Clinical Nurse Consultant, Critical Care, Northern NSWLHD .
- Second monthly and as required.
For further information about eRIC, view the eRIC section on the ACI intranet ( NSW Health staff only).
|Graham Reece||Director||Blacktown ICU|
|Bill Lancashire||Director||Port Macquarie ICU|
|Bruce Dowd||Equipment Manager||Prince of Wales|
|Katina Skylas||CNC||Concord ICU|
|Kerry Spicer||Project Officer MNCLHD|
|Mary Lou Morritt||CNC||PICU, Children’s Hospital Randwick|
|Michael Davis||Director||Wollongong ICU|
|Nick Pigott||Director||Children’s Hospital Westmead PICU|
|Rae Fernandez||CIS Manager Children’s Hospital Westmead PICU|
|Richard Totaro||Staff Specialist||RPAH|
|Virginia Decker||Nurse Educator||St George|
|Amy Barker||CNS||Children’s Hospital Westmead NICU|
|Andrew Hooper||Staff Specialist||John Hunter ICU|
|Atul Gaur||Staff Specialist||Gosford IC|
|Bill O’Regan||Deputy Director||Liverpool ICU|
|David Gattas||Staff Specialist||ICU , Royal Prince Alfred Hospital|
|David Schell||Staff Specialist||PICU , Children’s Hospital Westmead|
|Heather Low||Staff Specialist||Royal North Shore ICU|
|Hergen Buscher||Staff Specialist||St Vincent’s ICU|
|ICU Kelly Cridland||A/Manager||ICNSW|
|Lynn Choo||Senior ICU Pharmacist||John Hunter Hospital|
|Robert Guaran||Director||Perinatal Services Network|
|Emilie Ouzen||Implementation Manager||iMDsoft|
- Provision of clinical oversight for the deployment of eRIC
- Ongoing clinical advice for build and configuration items
- Development of Data Governance for eRIC
- Review of benefits for eRIC program
- Medication safety for ICU patients.