Performance and Data
Victorian Auditor-General's Office
National Health Performance Authority (NHPA)
- Hospital Performance: Costs of Acute Admitted Patients in Public Hospitals in 2011-2012
- Hospital Performance: Time patients spent in emergency departments in 2012 - 2013
- Hosptial Performance: Time patients spent in emergency departments in 2011 - 2012
Bureau of Health Information (BHI)
Hospital Quarterly: Performance of NSW Public Hospitals
Healthcare in Focus: how NSW compares internationally
Healthcare in Focus provides a comprehensive look at how the NSW health system compares to the rest of Australia and 10 other countries, using some 90 performance measures.
- 2015 - How does NSW compare?
- 2014 - How does NSW compare?
- 2013 - How does NSW measure up?
- 2012 - How well does NSW perform?
- 2011 - How well does NSW perform?
- 2010 - How NSW compares internationally
Healthcare in NSW: in context
BHI has developed a handy new guide to the NSW healthcare system. In Context is a useful overview of how the people of NSW use healthcare service.
Emergency Department Waiting Times
A search tool to find out how long you or a patient can expect to wait for treatment at participating hospitals
Australian Institute of Health and Welfare (AIHW)
Australian hosptial statistics: national emergency access and elective surgery targets
Australian hospital statistics: emergency department care
These annual reports present information relating to emergency department care in major public hospitals and public hospital elective surgery waiting times.
Australian hospital statistics 2011-12: other
Australian Medical Association
NSW Health Annual Data Report: 2014
Health Statistics NSW
Health Statistics NSW is an interactive, web-based application that allows users to access data and tailor reports about the health of the New South Wales population for their own use.