Back to accessibility links
- Work with healthcare providers to identify unwarranted clinical variation and develop strategies to address challenges in care provision.
- Work with healthcare providers in implementing solutions for Leading Better Value Care and investigating clinical variation in the treatment of chronic heart failure.
- Work with the Aboriginal Chronic Care Networks and the NSW Ministry to ensure better cardiac care for Aboriginal people.
- To develop a cardiac monitoring guidelines and a cardiac rehabilitation minimum data set.
- To support the ACI Health Economics and Evaluation Team and NSW Ambulance with the State Cardiac Reperfusion Strategy Evaluation.
- To support clinicians in the implementation and management of drug eluting stents
- To revise Chestpain pathway and develop and implement Pathway and checklist for for Acute Coronary Syndrome Assessment (PACSA) in conjunction with the ACI Emergency Care Institute (ECI).
- Development of evidence-based guidelines on cardiac monitoring.
- Revision of the Clinical Service Framework for Chronic Heart Failure.
Cardiac Network Manager
Added: 3 July 2018
Added: 1 June 2018
Added: 24 May 2018
Added: 1 May 2018
Added: 5 April 2018