Blood and Marrow Transplant Network Annual Symposium
- Share research, education and initiatives across the multidisciplinary team.
- Provide an opportunity for networking for clinicians within their peer group.
- Provide a forum for discussion with regards to hot topics and issues of debate.
- Recognise the work and efforts of clinicians across the BMT Network.
- Provide valuable and infrequent opportunity for BMT clinicians to take some time out from their daily activities to meet as a group and learn about a range of key priority activities.
- Allow likeminded individuals to foster new ideas and future strategies.
This event is aimed at experienced BMT clinicians from across the multidisciplinary group including medical, nursing, allied health, laboratory, quality management, research, and pharmacy.
Free to all members of the NSW BMT multidisciplinary group – sponsored by the ACI.
Limited spots from interstate clinicians are also available upon request. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for further information
Open in January 2019