This is the end of Episode 3!
It is hoped that you have gained more information about the role that feelings can play in influencing your experience of chronic pain.
In particular you should have a better understanding about:
- How pain commonly affects feelings and emotions
- How the experience of stress and anxiety is personal and different for everyone
- How feelings can affect the body
- How feelings are connected to pain and activity levels
You should also have developed some skills in:
- Identifying the things that can make you feel stressed and anxious
- Identifying how thoughts and feelings influence your pain and activity levels
Episode 4, explores further the influence of feelings, thoughts, and actions; and how to manage them. Take a break now before going on to episode 4, and take some time to think about what you can do to make your experience of managing pain better. We would like to know if you found the information in this episode useful, so please fill in the feedback questions below. Thank you!