Back to accessibility links
Excellence and Innovation in Healthcare Portal
New website makes it easier to stay updated on ACI and CEC improvement initiatives
The Agency for Clinical Innovation (ACI) and Clinical Excellence Commission (CEC) have joined forces to launch a new website making it easier to stay updated on healthcare improvement initiatives across NSW.
Visitors to the website can access:
- information through their mobiles, smart phones or tablet devices
- summary updates which outline the aim of the initiative and benefits for patients
- background information and key dates and milestones
- locations of healthcare facilities across NSW that have piloted or are implementing initiatives
- details of evaluations planned to assess the difference to patient care
- contact details in case of questions
The ACI harnesses the knowledge and experience of clinicians, consumers and managers to design and promote better healthcare for NSW.
The CEC is the leader for quality and safety in the NSW public health system.
To search for an ACI or CEC initiative, visit the Excellence and Innovation in Healthcare portal at: www.eih.health.nsw.gov.au
Published: 12 June 2014
+61 2 9464 4666
About ACI - Infographic PDF File - 177.5 KB
About ACI - Brochure PDF File - 1.7 MB
About ACI - Networks Poster PDF File - 251.7 KB
About ACI - Postcard PDF File - 680.7 KB