2017 Australian & New Zealand Spinal Cord Society, Annual Scientific Meeting – Building Bridges
The conference provides a forum for bench marking and networking between the staff of all Spinal Injury Units, Community Services representatives, and conference sponsors. These activities are vital in developing the best outcomes for the spinal cord injured individuals in Australia and New Zealand.
- PRESENT your research at the only major spinal cord injury (SCI) conference in Australia and New Zealand this year.
- LEARN about the latest research in SCI, DISCUSS current hot topics, and EARN CPD points.
- NETWORK with peers and experts in the field of SCI management and rehabilitation.
- MEET trade and suppliers to discover innovative products and services.
- DISCOVER Brisbane and EXPLORE the vibrant urban villages throughout the city.
Brisbane Convention and Exhibition Centre
For further information go to www.dcconferences.com.au/anzscos2017/
Add to Calendar
Click to download
Open the file and save to your calendar application.