Paediatric Perspectives - PRMs
The Telehealth Capability Interest Group (TCIG) is a community of practice that aims to share telehealth initiatives and supports clinicians to increase the use of telehealth into their clinical practice.
The TCIG will be delivered every Thursday from 1:00pm - 2:00pm
Each TCIG forum will provide a detailed presentation with up to 10 minutes for questions, discussion and collaboration.
This forum is designed for you and will help you:
- share information and knowledge
- identify common issues at a state level
- network and build capacity
- identify excellence and promote innovative models
- enable uptake and usage of Telehealth Guidelines: Telehealth in Practice.
Details on who will be speaking is provided to those that are subscribed to the Telehealth Capability Interest Group and registered for the event. Subscribe
Membership of the TCIG is open to anyone using or interested in using telehealth to connect with their patients.We encourage all clinicians and their managers across the state, government, non-government or private organisations with an interest in telehealth to connect in.
This is a free event.
How to join
Participants on the NSW Health Network
- There will be a live stream available for this forum.
- The live stream will only be available for people on the NSW Health network.
- You will not be able to ask questions on the live stream.
- Should you wish to actively participate you should connect to the forum using an alternative option listed below.
- We encourage participants to book local video conferencing rooms and promote through your facility and networks (internal and external).
- Livestream Links - https://healthview.health.nsw.gov.au/userportal/webcast_wait.html?id=057bc0630abec541e627b7bf108d98c5
Participants not on the NSW Health Network
- If you are not on the NSW Health network you cannot use the live stream.
- You should connect to the forum using the options listed below.
- We encourage participants to contact your NSW Health colleagues and identify a local video conferencing facility that can be booked for the forum.
Please note the forum will be recorded and available.
Desktop computer or laptop
Equipment needed: webcam and headset (a headset is preferred in a shared office).
- Open Chrome Browser and enter this address into the address bar: https://conference.meet.health.nsw.gov.au
- Enter your name, the Room ID (4392072) and select the “guest” role.
- You can also copy the following the link below and paste into the Chrome Browser or if Chrome is your default browser click on the direct link below: https://conference.meet.health.nsw.gov.au/webapp/#/?conference=4392072
Room based video conferencing
- Local Health Districts and internal NSW Health video conferencing endpoints can dial into the meeting by dialing: 4392072
- If you are dialing in externally to the NSW Health Network enter this address into the address bar to join the meeting: email@example.com
If you experience difficulties connecting to the forum, please call the Video Conferencing Support Team on 1300 679 727 or you can email them on EHNSW-VideoConf@health.nsw.gov.au