Musculoskeletal Network Forum 2018
We are delighted to host the upcoming Musculoskeletal Network Forum. The Forum provides an opportunity for the Network to celebrate recent achievements and health service providers across NSW to share their learning’s in implementing the models of care the Musculoskeletal Network has developed over the recent years.
Do not miss this opportunity to share your experience and your work with an oral presentation or a poster.
We welcome submission of abstracts that relates to and builds on the understanding of managing people with musculoskeletal conditions, including:
- Early experience of implementing Leading Better Value Care
- Paediatric Rheumatology
- Elective Hip or Knee Joint Replacement
- Management of People with Acute Low Back Pain
- Osteoarthritis Chronic Care Program
- Osteoporotic Re-fracture Prevention
- Implementation of these models of care in primary care settings
Attendance at the Forum is free. A limited number of travel scholarships will be awarded to attendees from rural areas.